One product. Unlimited possibilities. Bring products to market faster and impact your bottom line through a connected product development process.
- Conceptualize your various design interations in a single platform. The unified environment combines multiple modeling methods, giving you the flexibility to create high-quality products.
Create and edit sketches with sketch constraints, dimensions, and a powerful suite of sketch tools. Control complex splines and curves with a robust analysis toolset.
Create complex sub-divisional surfaces with T-splines and increase the density of T-spline faces.
Create and edit complex parametric surfaces for repairing, patching or designing geometry.
Create history-based features, including extrude, revolve, loft, sweep, etc., that update with design changes.
Edit and repair imported scans or mesh models, including STL and OBJ files.
Edit or repair imported geometry from non-native file formats. Make design changes without worrying about time-based features.
Synchronize bi-directional changes from your electronics designs seamlessly with Autodesk EAGLE interoperability.
- Engineer products with a comprehensive set of modeling tools. Ensure form, fit, and function of your products with various analysis methods.
- Data management is the center of your unified development process. Gain more control by leveraging managed user permissions, version control, and cloud storage.
- Remove the silos from your traditional design process and utilize a modern collaboration environment regardless of your role. Connect your teams and external stakeholders, communicate in real-time, and centralize project activity.
- Quickly create your prototypes to validate your design prior to manufacturing. Reduce the impact of design changes, so you can produce your final product faster.
- Explore multiple manufacturing-ready outcomes that meet your design specifications while reducing weight, improving performance, and consolidating parts. Cloud credits are required.
Test your designs to ensure they will survive real world conditions. Simulate your products digitally, reducing the cost of prototyping by using fully-validated solvers.
- Communicate your designs to internal or external stakeholders with 2D manufacturing drawings, renderings, and animations.
- From high-efficiency roughing with Adaptive Clearing to simplified control of multi-axis machines with Tool Orientation, Fusion 360 makes it easy to program your CNC machine, fast. Manufacture with 2.5, 3, 4, and 5-axis milling, probing, turning, mill-turning, and profiling operations paired with a powerful post engine all included alongside professional design tools.